Frequently ASKED Questions by the Crimson Creek Team
I bought your scripts and I’d like to change the color of the prompt’s text. How do I do that?
In the config.lua for any of our scripts with a prompt, you will see these lines, or something similar near the top of the file.
stashprompt1 = "~q~[~u~ ", stashprompt2 = " ~q~] ",
Use this chart below to look up the colors you want. Then change ~q~ or the ~u~ to be the new colors.
~e~ Red ~o~ Yellow ~d~ Orange ~m~ Grey ~q~ White ~t~ Light Grey ~v~ Black ~u~ Pink ~pa~ Blue ~t1~ Purple ~t3~ Light Blue ~t4~ Yellow ~t5~ Light Pink ~t6~ Green ~t7~ Dark Blue ~t8~ Light RedIsh
Can you make new colors?
Not at this time. These are built-in game mechanics. We are just using existing features to improve the visuals.
## SUPPORT ##
- Scripts can be purchased at `https://crafted-by-little-dragons.tebex.io/`
- For assistance, please create a support ticket on our website `https://craftedbylittledragons.net/support-tickets`
- Please use the email address you purchased the script with to create the support ticket and account.
- [PATREON] (`https://www.patreon.com/klsandels`) for server setups, custom code requests, tutorials, and early access to scripts and servers.
- [DISCORD RULES] – Be polite, professional, and patient in your communications with staff, dev, and the general community.